Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BEARD LOVE

Man why didn't I think of that. It's true my beard gives me an unspoken respect that I never realized until it began growing longer. I get the looks at the airport (is that respect or fear), the head nod from the brothers in the hood (this guy is serious) or from the lumberjack (plaid punks) Brooklyn hipster type who always comment "dude that's a nice beard". Even babies grab it and want to swing on it (that never really quite works out)

Below is a video from a BEARDED BROTHER in the struggle. People often ask me if I am Muslim or ask "how long did that take you to grow and I usually respond with the "This is the 1000th time I have been asking and I am just plain sick of it" look and say "Not that long and leave me the F alone. Damn I wish i was that bold.

Anyway peep the video: MEG LOVES THE BEARD SO I LOVE IT EVEN MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment