Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PIZZA IN A CONE?

Ok, so as many of you know I am a true New Yorker who loves his pizza. I love pizza so much I think I dream about it. I love it so much that I even have my own special way of eating it. I even have a pizza buddy (shout out to GIA). Everyday I walk up 5th avenue on my walk home and I see a signs all the time for new stores opening up but while walking home last night i saw this:





What the hell is that? pizza in a cone? How blasphemous!! Of all the things!! I can't even describe the feeling I get when I think of this horrible idea. I will not even try this. C'mon....what's happening with this world?

I DO NOT CO SIGN ON THIS ONE!!
ONLY WAY THIS COULD WORK IF IT COSTS $1! Even then it would still suck. SAY NO TO PIZZA IN A CONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment