Friday, February 19, 2010

CAROLE KING

Ok really weird thing about me is that for my entire childhood I had a huge crush on Carole King. It wasn't her fantastic looks (not calling her ugly) or her gorgeous head of hair (a little ratty) but it was the way she could string a song together. It was absolutely amazing to me and as I got older and could read more about her career and the brilliant songs that she wrote I became more intrigued and enamored. She was beautiful to me inside. Basically she looks like my 8th grade drama teacher but damn Carole can write the hell out of a song.

Also the fact that she is from NYC makes me crush on her even more. In my head she's a good friend but actually she doesn't know I exist. I know this post went way left but below you can enjoy the genius that is Carole King.









No comments:

Post a Comment