Monday, April 26, 2010

COUPLES

Lovely Ladies

So this Saturday I went to watch my Divine Ms. M and some other wonderful performers do their thing @ Parkside Lounge. Mary the Hostest with the Mostest told an amazing story about a band that I have never heard of...Supergrass. But I was so intruiged by her story that I actually "yahoo'd" them and listened to their music. Couldn't find her geocitie site though. :) The Divine Ms. M told another riveting story about her being the Hanoi Jane of Bakersfield, CA. Anyway, that was a great show and I thought this day could not get any better better but how could I forget....we had to eat and of course there was a Mexican restaurant across the street. The reason I say of course is because the last time we were all "crew deep" with the insistence of "The Fabulous" we ate Mexican food. Now I love some Mexican food so I was OK with her choice. Unfortunately ,the food was sub par and we were ripped off by the other table but I had a fantastic time. The "men" conversation was just my cup of tea, 1. Sports 2. Movies 3. Random stuff that pisses us off.

Oh you thought the party ended there didn't you? Oh hell no.....Unfortunately the temperature dropped 20 degrees and we ended up at some strange LES Bar that was showing "Empire Strikes Back" and had random "graffiti" on the walls. After Chad and Simon dropped off the wagon the man conversation continued between Nick Lich and i about other randomness that continues to strengthen our friendship.

I realized on Saturday that I really like the people that M introduced me to via Nick and Alison's wedding. Shout out to Chad, Mary, Lindsy, Simon, Nick, Alison, and of course the one and only MEG.

I think the next time we all hang will be "JUST RIGHT"

DARK KNIGHT
EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
COCK BLOCKING (IN A GOOD WAY)
OVER PRICED MEXICAN FOOD
STORY TELLING MASTERPIECE
BASKETBALL
JETS
NATE KAEDING Sorry Simon


ahhhhhhh...I couldn't let this one go without posting music because I forever have songs in my head and this is what i had in my head at the end of the night.


Zack Attack - Friends Forever
Uploaded by ray548. - Full seasons and entire episodes online.

2 comments:

  1. Friends forever and forever! Next time, we will have to do something other than Mexican food and we will not be paying for a table full of strangers' drinks. NO MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was a fun day, even despite the crazily overpriced Mexican food. Pretty odd that we went to Mary Ann's together in Chelsea a few weekends before! We have to do Chinese or something next time. Ever been to Congee Village?

    ReplyDelete