Monday, March 7, 2011

GUILTY PLEASURE SONG OF THE DAY

When this video used to come play I used to wish a girl would make a bust of me in Art Class. No such luck because

1. I wasn't that cool
2. There weren't any blind girls who liked me like that
3. There weren't any blind girls where I went school

Three strikes and I'm out.

Anyway, this is an ode to my BBM and Twitter Avatar.

It's amazing that she got the bust of his jherri curl shag just right. Maybe because they have the same HAIRCUT?  FYI Shag is the black man's mullet. If you see someone with one RUN................................

Enjoy LIO-NEL serenade and stalk (call and hang up?) 3:50 this beautiful blind girl. Did you ever realize the 80's had a lot of one hit wonder video girls? Details on the way: HELLO


Lionel Richie - Hello
Uploaded by jpdc11. - See the latest featured music videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment