Thursday, January 21, 2010

LADY GAGA RADIO CITY



















So last night I had the privilege of attending The Monster Ball Tour. With the luck of the draw (well i guess I am a like able guy) the CEO picked me to go to the show last night at Radio City Music Hall. To me that was the perfect setting for GAGA and all of her monsters. She calls her fans little monsters because they are all little freaks. She even created a hand signals and kept screaming "PUT YOUR PAWS UP" and she had the entire crowd doing it.

She owned that stage. I think she must have changed costumes about 6 times with each outfit being more outrageous, fashion forward and provocative. She performed all the hits and a bunch of album cuts that I was not quite familiar with but now I have been humming in my head all day. Secretly thanking god I got this song out of my head.

I have been to many a live show in my day but i can honestly say that it was one of the most entertaining shows I have ever been to. Her performance was like no other. If I had to compare it to any shows I have been to I could call upon the recollection of the "JANET" tour and a Madonna show (before the weird English accent) with a touch of Elton John for obvious reasons.

She danced, she sang, she played the piano with her legs crossed (like the lady that she is) I must say I was not a huge fan because as many of you know I would prefer any r&b song from the 90's but I am a new believer in what she does.

I have never seen crowd control like that and throughout the show she would yell "scream, sing my song" and the crowd would obey her commands and scream or sing until they were out of breath.


LADY GAGA is the queen of whatever she wants and has her little monsters in the palm of her hands.

THANK YOU GAGA I WAS TRULY ENTERTAINED!

No comments:

Post a Comment