Friday, November 6, 2009

SONGS I LOVE BUT WISH THE VIDEOS NEVER CAME OUT

These are all my jams but I could have done without the video:

I have wondering what they have been saying for years: Via: sing35.com

Day o umba day o mambu ji ay o.
Don't look any further. Don't you look no furhter.
Day o umba day o na jam bay um bay o.
Don't look any further.

Can someone please let me know what this means?




Not sure what the whole last dragon theme is about:



Man who made this?




I always thought this guy looked like my dad



Any explanation needed? jAZZ HANDS!! YEAH!!



This is the jam and the video is there lumps? I was definitely expecting some sort of jheri Curl or something. Way disappointing:



Another necessary Milli Vanilli moment: Can you say songwriter?

No comments:

Post a Comment