Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ




Last night my lady and I were so shocked about the news of Mike's passing. We decided to walk over to the one place where we know we could be around OUR people and really feel Michael. The Apollo Theater was the place to be last night. It was a celebration of his life. The people were dancing and singing in the streets. I am still sad. I have not still felt it 100% and I think it will come and it will be with a stream of tears. It was nice to be with someone to share my pain.

All day long I will play the music of Michael Jackson.

Although I was never able to see him in concert my parents told me stories about seeing him @ the famed Apollo Theater when he was apart of the Jackson 5.

Listening to "wanna be startin something" and his lyrics are so true to the community today

"If ya can't feed a baby, then don't have a baby"

Now everybody sing it with me

"Lift Your Head Up High
And Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone
And Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now
Because You Know What's True
Yes, I Believe In Me
So You Believe In You
Help Me Sing It,
Ma Ma Se,Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa
Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa,Ma Ma Coo Sa

No comments:

Post a Comment